Mobile Kotlin project aimed at simplifying and accelerating the development of native mobile applications for Android and iOS using Kotlin Multiplatform technology.
- moko-template is mobile multiplatform project template with integrated MOKO libraries and sample of common use cases (input form, items list, item details);
- moko-widgets-template is mobile multiplatform project template with integrated MOKO libraries and multiplatform UI with MOKO widgets.
- mobile-multiplatform - Gradle plugin for simplify Kotlin Multiplatform mobile configurations;
- mobile-multiplatform-resources - generation resources for android and iOS from common resources - strings, plurals;
- mobile-multiplatform-network-generator - generation ktor-client network api and entities (with kotlinx.serialization) from OpenAPI (Swagger) specification.
- moko-mvvm - Model-View-ViewModel architecture components;
- moko-permissions - Runtime permissions controls.
- moko-resources - Resources access;
- moko-media - Media selection & presenting;
- moko-geo - geolocation tracking.
- moko-network - http network communications based on ktor-client;
- moko-socket-io - socket.io communication in common code.
- moko-fields - fields with validations for implementing forms;
- moko-paging - lists pagination with coroutines and LiveData integrations.
- moko-widgets - declarative UI to build Android and iOS apps from common code;
- moko-units - composing units into list and show in RecyclerView/UITableView/UICollectionView. Control your lists from common code;
- moko-graphics - graphics types like Color and others.
- moko-maps - control content of GoogleMapView from common code.
Used in projects
- PRIMETIME - Play Market, AppStore;
- Apatris Mobile Wallet - AppStore;
- BeGreat - Play Market;
- ENDO Legacy - Play Market & AppStore;
- VEKA Measurer 2.0 - Play Market & AppStore;
- KotlinConf Locator - Play Market, AppStore, GitHub;
- BluetoothChatMpp - GitHub.